CORPORATE MANAGEMENT AND FAMILY OFFICE COMPANY
Steven Insalaco has over 30 years of Executive Business Management, Corporate Consulting and Family Office Advisory experience. He has provided financial and business management services to a broad range of private, Fortune and other public companies. Some of these companies include ExxonMobil, Penn Central Transportation, W.R. Grace and Company, Northrop Grumman and Griffon Corporation.
For both growth and troubled companies, he is a profit focused, problem solving and solution implementing, C-Suite management executive. His experience combines strategic financial, creative marketing and organizational leadership with investment (Capital Markets) knowledge and transaction (Corporate Finance) skills. Steven Insalaco applies his skills and experience to a company’s operating and financial structure to improved operating efficiencies that result in increased growth and valuations from improved revenue, lower costs or both. Within the management umbrella, he offers the following supportive management positions and functions that reflect how he utilizes and focuses his diverse corporate finance, investment, real estate, marketing, cost reduction and revenue growth experience to achieve specific business management objectives:
- Managed and improved the performance of a 3.5 billion dollar healthcare division. Served as a key member of a turnaround team for a mid-market leasing and finance company and provided operating business management services to an early stage manufacturing company.
- Developed and implemented marketing plans for different bank divisions focused on institutions, Family Offices, private high-net-worth client and prospective accounts. Generated income with existing and newly developed institutional fixed income bond clients in relation to transactions that improved term, yield or portfolio quality.
- Identified, structured and closed in excess of 50 diverse leasing, asset based and other structured finance transactions for both real and personal property utilizing senior debt and equity for private, Fortune 500 and other public companies.
- Advised and represented start up/early stage companies to venture capital/private equity, strategic investors and other equity capital sources. Provided initial due diligence services to the CEO of a company with $1.2 billion revenue in relation to a potential investment/acquisition target.
- Managed corporate and other real estate assets focused on operational and financial restructuring that incorporated both CMBS and Section 1031 Tax Deferred Exchange Transactions that maximized available re-investment of capital proceeds for alternative investments and acquisition funding.