CORPORATE MANAGEMENT AND FAMILY OFFICE COMPANY
CORPORATE BUSINESS - FUNCTION - OBJECTIVE
Calgary’s business function and objective is to provide value-added business solutions and their implementation which include but are not limited to operating, financial, IT, e-commerce and m-commerce that today, are becoming an integral part of the operating structure of a company. These solutions are designed to address the diverse and changing business management and capitalization requirements of corporations, partnerships, Family Offices and other financial and business entities. Our purpose is to align our experience and resources to the objectives of investors/capital sources and partner with them to achieve their business and investment objectives. Calgary accomplishes these objectives by focusing its management, financial and other related resources on the organizations to which capital sources provide their capital by improving that organization’s operating business performance and valuation. This is accomplished by utilizing various modalities including but not limited to mergers and acquisitions to reduce costs and increase revenues.
The corporate solutions provided encompass but are not limited to the following:
Strategic management, finance and marketing solutions to both growth and distressed companies assisting senior executives to improve the operational performance of their companies.
Solutions that address the corporate finance requirements of a firm include addressing the debt and equity capital structure for the following purposes:
- Company Operating Capital Requirements
- Growth/Expansion for Management Buy-Outs, Mergers, Acquisitions
- Business Turnaround/Restructuring/Refinance
- Corporate Real Estate and Other Business Requirements
FAMILY OFFICE BUSINESS - FUNCTION - OBJECTIVE
Calgary’s function and business objective is to focus its resources on the primary goals of a family office which is the preservation of principal, maintaining/improving returns and generational transition.
In general, due to changing economic and related business, investment conditions and returns, many Family Offices have adapted a direct control, investment and oversight strategy vs utilizing outside asset management services. Given this direct investment, control and oversight approach, we combine and utilize our corporate resources and specifically design them to adapt and concentrate on this investment method. This is accomplished by providing and implementing solutions that encompass but are not limited to the following:
- Identifying, reviewing and evaluating investment opportunities that meet Family Office mandates
- Risk Management: Direct invest oversight, monitoring, control and review of asset investment performance
- Due Diligence in relation to investments and value-add creation
- Preparation and implementation of plans for generational transition
- Other solutions as necessitated by changing Family Office circumstances and related objectives.